CrossFit BrickYard Pricing
• $205/month Unlimited classes and use of gym (+CT sales tax).
• $170/month 3 classes per week (+CT sales tax)
• $120/month Unlimited student (Min. of 8 credits required) (with valid student ID) (+CT sales tax)
• $300/person- Foundations package (+CT sales tax)(Includes 2 weeks of foundations classes and 2 weeks of unlimited classes)
• Personal training Coach dependent (+CT sales tax)
What do our memberships include?
- All membership include:
- These memberships are month to month and our members can cancel at anytime before the first of the month.
- We encourage people to follow accessory programs that we have to offer here as well for a discounted price if you are a member.
- Brick By Brick: This program is designed by Coach Seth, a competitive CrossFitter since 2007. He has been an individual regionals athlete and team regionals athlete many times and as a lot of experience coaching Crossfit. His program is designed to go along with BrickYards programming with the intentions of getting ready for the open. This is a monthly payment of only 25 dollars extra a month to give members that edge during the open.
- Personalized nutrition plans written by Michele Matyschsyk. These are plans that someone can follow for life, based on your age, weight, height and goals. For members the plan is only 75 dollars, for non-members this plan is 200 dollars.
• 10% discount on 6 month full payment
• 20% discount on 12 month full payment
• 15% discount to those in Police, Fire, First responder, Active Military, Family and Teachers (Not available on 3 classes per week or student)
• Only 1 discount per person
Drop in visitor from another CrossFit affiliate?
• First class is free (except on holidays, opens and regionals)
Additional class is $20