Welcome to South Windsor's Original CrossFit Box
1161 John Fitch Blvd.
South Windsor, CT 06074
Next round of foundations classes start 3/3/15
Sign up today to gain the knowledge to succeed in weight loss, strength and overall health! Class size is limited and filling up fast so contact us today!! Click HERE!! This session will be Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday for 2 weeks. Lets start the year off right!!
The Open WOD will be Posted on every Friday for the next 5 weeks.
If you are registered for opens and can not make it on Fridays or would like to redo the workout we will be opened from 10-12 on Saturday and Sundays. If you come on the weekend there will be a spot on the white board for you to sign up.
Bring a friend to BrickYard!
Thursday March 5 is bring a friend day! Do you have trouble explaining to your non-CrossFit friends why it is you do what you do, or why you're so passionate about BrickYard? Is it difficult for you to convince them that CrossFit is not scary or impossible but fun and infinitely scale-able?
SAVE YOUR BREATH AND SHOW THEM!!!
Member of the Month
Our Member of the Month for January goes to David Pawloski. David goes above and beyond being an excellent member! Congratulations!
Check out our interview with David below:
1. How long have you been with us At CFBY? Do you remember your first workout?
2 ½ years. I don’t remember my first workout but my second workout was the Thanksgiving Chipper WOD. It took me over 74 minutes and Dave Russo pushed me through the last ten minutes. That’s when I knew The Brickyard was for me.
2. How would you compare your previous lifestyle with the one that is today?
Before CFBY it was lots of fast foods and eating contests and very little working out. I TRY to eat clean and I am now combining my scheduled WOD’s along with Gerry’s strength program.
3. If you could design the perfect workout for yourself that would it be?
Cleans and Push jerks (NO BOX JUMPS)
4. What animal best represents you today?
5. If you could pick the perfect song to listen during the best workout of your life what would it be?
Master of Puppets
6. If you were to summarize your lifestyle in 5 words or less, how would it go?
Dad, Crossfitter, Driven, Friend, Dog lover
7. What advice would you give someone who is just starting at CFBY?
I would tell a new member to listen to your coaches. Put in the work and you will get the results. Never give up!! I would also tell them welcome to the greatest CrossFit Family there is, The Brickyard.