Welcome to South Windsor's Original CrossFit Box Since 2012
85 Nutmeg Road South
South Windsor, CT 06074
Next round of foundations classes start 9/05/17
Sign up today to gain the knowledge to succeed in weight loss, strength and overall health! Class size is limited and filling up fast so contact us today!! Click HERE!!
Bring a friend to BrickYard!
Thursday Sept 7th is bring a friend day! Do you have trouble explaining to your non-CrossFit friends why it is you do what you do, or why you're so passionate about BrickYard? Is it difficult for you to convince them that CrossFit is not scary or impossible but fun and infinitely scale-able?
SAVE YOUR BREATH AND SHOW THEM!!!
Member of the Month
Our member of the month for July is Heather Breton! Heather has been putting in extra hard work lately and it shows, while juggling a full time job and nursing school! Congratulations! Check out her interview below.
1. How long have you been with us At CFBY? Do you remember your first workout? I have been with CFBY for about 4 years now. I cannot remember my first workout at all, I just remember being nervous!
2. How would you compare your previous lifestyle with the one that is today?
I would have to say that I am more disciplined now with work and going to school and trying to stay healthy. Since I have been a member at brickyard I have become more into crossfit and determined to improve my fitness.
3. If you could design the perfect workout for yourself that would it be?
I am bad at making up workouts, so I would say anything with deadlifts and push press and cleans. I like those :).
4. What animal best represents you today? An animal that would best represent me would be a Cheetah.
5. If you could pick the perfect song to listen during the best workout of your life what would it be?
Anything fast paced and pumps you, preferably dance type music.
6. If you were to summarize your lifestyle in 5 words or less, how would it go?
Country living, paralegal, student, crossfit.
7. What advice do you have for anyone thinking about starting?
Never give up no matter how hard you think something is or how defeated you feel. When I first started I couldn’t understand a lot of the movements and I left so frustrated, then one day it all clicked. Always try and stay positive and always remember you have other people around you always cheering you on and giving you support.
Gerry and Michele Matyschsyk (Owners)
85 Nutmeg Road South.
South Windsor, CT 06074