Welcome to South Windsor's Original CrossFit Box
85 Nutmeg Road South
South Windsor, CT 06074
Next round of foundations classes start 7/5/16
Sign up today to gain the knowledge to succeed in weight loss, strength and overall health! Class size is limited and filling up fast so contact us today!! Click HERE!!
Bring a friend to BrickYard!
Thursday July 7th is bring a friend day! Do you have trouble explaining to your non-CrossFit friends why it is you do what you do, or why you're so passionate about BrickYard? Is it difficult for you to convince them that CrossFit is not scary or impossible but fun and infinitely scale-able?
SAVE YOUR BREATH AND SHOW THEM!!!
Member of the Month
Our member of the month for May is are First Couple to be voted in! Jess and Kevin Fagan are such a fun loving couple and has made some huge changes over the last year being with us! Congrats! Read their interview below!
1. How long have you been with us At CFBY? Do you remember your first workout?
Kev started in August 2015 and Jess started in September 2015. Our first workout together was Suzie Williams. We both did scales that weren’t even on the board.
2. How would you compare your previous lifestyle with the one that is today?
Before we joined we would come home from work, eat dinner and sit in front of the TV. Now we come home from work, go to the gym, eat dinner and sit in front of the TV.
3. If you could design the perfect workout for yourself that would it be?
Jess: Some combination of running, cleans, situps and pullups.
Kevin: Some combination of rowing, box jumps, cleans and back squats.
4. What animal best represents you today?
Jess: Cheetah, due to my love of running.
Kevin: Panther, due to my combination of speed, raw power and mystique.
5. If you could pick the perfect song to listen during the best workout of your life what would it be?
Jess: Anything by Beyonce
Kevin: Bulls on Parade
6. If you were to summarize your lifestyle in 5 words or less, how would it go? Life is short, have fun
7. What advice do you have for anyone thinking about starting?
You won’t die, you will just feel like you’re dying, but it’s worth it so give it a shot.