Welcome to South Windsor's Original CrossFit Box
1161 John Fitch Blvd.
South Windsor, CT 06074
Due to the Blizzard coming, we will be closing early tonight (Monday 1/26/15) and canceling our 6:30 pm class. We are also canceling all morning classes through the noon class tomorrow (Tuesday 1/27/15). Stay tuned for the afternoon classes!!
Next round of foundations classes start 2/3/15
Sign up today to gain the knowledge to succeed in weight loss, strength and overall health! Class size is limited and filling up fast so contact us today!! Click HERE!! This session will be Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday for 2 weeks. Lets start the year off right!!
Bring a friend to BrickYard!
Starting Feb 5 the first Thursday of every month will be bring a friend day! Do you have trouble explaining to your non-CrossFit friends why it is you do what you do, or why you're so passionate about BrickYard? Is it difficult for you to convince them that CrossFit is not scary or impossible but fun and infinitely scale-able?
SAVE YOUR BREATH AND SHOW THEM!!!
Member of the Month
Our Member of the Month for December goes to Justin Policarpio. Justin goes above and beyond being an excellent member! Congratulations!
Check out our interview with Justin below:
1. How long have you been with us at CFBY?
2. How would you compare your previous lifestyle with the one that is today?
I would compare my previous lifestyle to be not as healthy as I am now before I started brickyard I have never even walked into a whole foods and now me and Sarah eat very clean thanks mostly to her. "For the most part"
3. If you could design the perfect workout for yourself that would it be?
Muscle Ups and heavy squat snatches
4. What animal best represents you today?
5. If you could pick the perfect song to listen during the best workout of your life what would it be?
I like to move it move it "Jamaican version"
6. If you were to summarize your lifestyle in 5 words or less, how would it go?
Goal Orientated, Determined, Powerful and Kind
7. Do you have any advise for someone just starting at BrickYard?
I would tell a new member to stay positive and keep moving nothing is impossible. Listen to the great coaches we have because they actually have a high standard for form and if you need any extra help I will always be available to help someone.